Assigning Licence to my account

richard marsden January 11, 2021

Hi, 

I have seemingly acquired a licence name of true-north-digital-1 but when I am trying to add the free trial products to this it is stating that the name has already been allocated, which is stopping me accessing the product.

Can anyone advise if there is a alternative process to follow to ensure I can utilise the correct licence name?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
richard marsden January 11, 2021

Thanks Jack,

There is a URL to the instance, but when I am looking to add products it bounces me back to the landing page to add such products. When I enter my email and licence name it states that this is already taken.

I am new to Atlassian, so possibly I am just doing something incorrectly to add the relevant products. 

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Could you please assist with a screenshot? What my worries most is the part with "license name" which is a bit unusual unless something has changed.

In any case, did you test it in a browser's incognito window? Not that something with login got mixed up.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi Richard. I’m not following. If you have created a cloud instance you should have a URL to that instance, e.g. abc123.atlassian.net. Are you trying to add products to your instance or what?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Are you sure you are logged into your instance? Is your avatar show in upper right?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events