As soon as I install an app, it uninstall itself

amcroce May 19, 2022

Hello there!

I was trying to install two planning apps, in Trial, just to test if our team can use them, but something strange is happening, since a few minutes after I install them, they get removed but without any warning or error for me to understand why.

The logs even says that I uninstall them but I did not click any uninstall button. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and some of you can help me identify what.

These logs was from yesterday (I attempted more times with the same result)

Both apps uninstalled.png

This log is from today:

Planning Poker.png

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
amcroce May 19, 2022

Ok, found the solution.

Is related to billing issues, once that was fixed, I could install the app with no problem.

Please see this post in the developer community.

Thank you.

Lex Kovalenko _Appfire_ May 25, 2022

Hi @amcroce , my name is Lex and I'm the PM responsible for mentioned apps. 

Indeed, there were issues on the Atlassian side affecting numerous marketplace apps. 

I hope you had a chance to test the apps. Please let me know if you have questions or feedback.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Hi @amcroce welcome to the Atlassian community.

This looks strange as their are no active incidents reported by Atlassian. I internally checked with my Jira admin and we can't replicate this issue.

May I ask you to try with other marketplace plugin to narrow down the issue.

amcroce May 19, 2022

Hi, yes I'll try, I have installed other plugins before, let me try with another one.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Parallelly, the Planning poker support team are available now, if you would like to connect with them and share the screen shot.

Like amcroce likes this
amcroce May 19, 2022

It happened again, if I refresh a few minutes after installing (around 4-5 minutes), the plugin is not there anymore.

I was wondering if there is some limitation or missing configuration but I could not find any warning or error that helps me identify why this is happening.

Big template.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events