we have noticed that we are unable to change status of issues by just dragging them into different columns, but we were able weeks ago.
Is it a problem of settings? permissions?
1) Do you have any notifications like this: http://clip2net.com/s/3l6FWj1 ?
2) Whether allows workflow to do such transition between the statuses? For example classic default jira workflow:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/415370544/jira_default_workflow.png?version=1&modificationDate=1378690639415&api=v2 doesn't allow to transfer a issue from a "Open" to "Reopened" status.
3) Check the Issue permissions https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions for current user
1) No, we don't have any notification like that
2) Yes, the transitions are allowed. For example, we can change status from "open" to "in progress" if we are in the issue itself, but from the agile board we can't. The "in progress" column doesn't change color to green like before.
3) As administrators, we think we have all permissions
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot