we have noticed that we are unable to change status of issues by just dragging them into different columns, but we were able weeks ago.
Is it a problem of settings? permissions?
1) Do you have any notifications like this: http://clip2net.com/s/3l6FWj1 ?
2) Whether allows workflow to do such transition between the statuses? For example classic default jira workflow:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/415370544/jira_default_workflow.png?version=1&modificationDate=1378690639415&api=v2 doesn't allow to transfer a issue from a "Open" to "Reopened" status.
3) Check the Issue permissions https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions for current user
1) No, we don't have any notification like that
2) Yes, the transitions are allowed. For example, we can change status from "open" to "in progress" if we are in the issue itself, but from the agile board we can't. The "in progress" column doesn't change color to green like before.
3) As administrators, we think we have all permissions
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs