Are there any addons that enable Advanced Roadmap based Teams as part of Dashboard widgets?

Pat Ryan September 25, 2020

A project team is heavily using dashboards, but are missing ability to included Teams as a Dimension in any dashboard widget.   We use Teams heavily and have several projects with 5-10 teams working across a common backlog.

1 answer

0 votes
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2020

You could use the Embed function and then use an APP that will allow iframe in your dashboard. There are a few in the app store.

Pat Ryan September 27, 2020

Arthur,

Thanks for this, but I think the answer to my question is NO.  There are no addons that allow users to add the Advanced Roadmap Teams to a Jira Dashboard widgets.   So to be accurate I think the answer should be 

"There are no Jira addons that allow using Teams from Advanced Roadmaps in existing dashboard widgets.    However, as an alternate you could use embed function and create a web page that you can embed in the dashboard."

Typing that first sentence is rather painful so I get it.

For the solution offered, are you suggesting that we create our own dashboards and them embed them in Jira dashboards?  

Thanks again,

Pat

Pat Ryan September 27, 2020

Also wondering if you have the links to any requests to make Teams a visible dimension in Dashboards? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events