Are issue collectors only available in company managed projects?

Sarah Graupman April 29, 2021

I have an issue collector set up in a company-managed project that I am trying to move over to a team-managed project. When I go to the project settings for my team managed projects, there is no option for an issue collector. 

I can keep the collecting issues in my company-managed project and just move over the issues when needed, but I would rather set up a new issue collector with the new project. 

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi @Sarah Graupman , 

At this point it is not possible to create issue collectors in Next-Gen - although there is a suggestion you can vote for, see JSWCLOUD-17630

Cheers,

Gonchik

Micah Spieler July 8, 2021

I would recommend that someone add that detail to this knowledge page! I spent quite a while clicking through settings :) https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-issue-collector/

Like # people like this
2 votes
Tim S August 14, 2023

This begs the question, what on earth do you actually support in next gen team-managed projects? Almost nothing it seems.

1 vote
David Montero May 24, 2021

It occurred to me that with access to a company-managed project one can "forward" issues to the desired project with automation rules.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events