Approver field

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2020

Hello!

We use Jira Software Server. I create a field type "Approver"(choose one user) for issue. But unfortunately approver is not working (notification not delivered). Maybe somebody know how I can do it?

Thanks for advantage!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sramanth Pandeti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2020

Hi @aynura.nasibova If I understand your question correct, you created a user picker field called "Approver" and when you select a user from the field to create the issue, the user is not receiving notifications. If so, can you try adding the Approver field to the notifications scheme on one of the events (e.g. Issue updated, Issue commented etc).

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0810/creating-a-notification-scheme-1014674042.html 

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2020

Hello @Sramanth Pandeti 

Thank you very much for helping!

Maybe you know how I can make the "Approver" field required when the status of the issue changes to "Approver"?

Anton Shiroky April 12, 2021

@Sramanth Pandetiyour link not working

Suggest an answer