Appointment of hours report

Lucas Oliveira de Moura January 11, 2022

In the Jira's old version, existed the report in image - Appointment of hours report

jira.png

Where is this report in the Jira Cloud version?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

are you asking about logging work? If so it is still there but appears different than your image.

hi @Jack Brickey , Thanks for answering.

Do you know where this option is?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

You can access it from various views. For example in the detailed issue view I click on time tracking in the right side bar area and I am prompted to enter Time spent as shown below. You can also do this via you're board by clicking on an issue and then clicking on the… In the top right and select log work. Again how are you do this can vary depending on the type of project you're using and the actual view you're looking at. However I have to wonder if I'm off base with your actual request here since this is a pretty straightforward process.

2022-01-11_09-37-14.jpg

my problem is not logging in work

In that image of the old version, I was able to generate a report of my daily hours.

In Jira Cloud I don't know where I generate this hours report by "my user" and not by project.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

I am not familiar with that report. Was this in Cloud? I wonder if it might’ve been an add-on?

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events