Apply context to Sprint field?

Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2014

So, it appears that the default functionality for options/selections displayed in the Sprint field are recommended sprints (ones which you have recently viewed) followed by all other sprints in the instance (unless user begins typing the name of a sprint they want, at which point autofill will suggest sprints accordingly). 

Is there a way to apply context to the Sprint field so that only sprints associated with a board in which the issue would be viewed are selectable?  I have a user who says people are adding sprints to an issue that don't apply (as they belong to a board that the issue would not be displayed on), and this is messing things up.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2014

This is not currently possible, but seems like a possible feature suggestion. I have filed it as such at: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11625

Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2014

Awesome, thanks for the fast response! I have voted for the issue you entered. :)

Suggest an answer