Aparece una opción "Abrir" en el issue y no muestra nada

Pablo Rodriguez January 26, 2021

Hola Comunidad, en mi instancia de jira service desk cloud, cuando estoy visualizando un issue, se me presenta una opción "abrir" (que nunca configure) y al seleccionarla me presenta una pestaña vacia.

Saben que puede ser?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2021

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up here to share the resolution in your support case.  From that case:

This field is created and managed by JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows. It is a third-party add-on that was not developed by Atlassian and consequently is not supported by us as our knowledge regarding this plugin is very limited.

Their app is currently showing the following message when you try to open the empty field:

Oops! This screen shows an empty field as a result of a conflict of APIs affecting issue views. It’ll be fixed in Q1 2021 when Atlassian moves all users on the old issue view to the new issue view. We’d like you to rest assured, we’re on it.

I hope this helps anyone else that might also come across this.

Andy

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Hola Pablo - ¡Bienvenido a la comunidad de Atlassian!

¿Puedes compartir algunas capturas de pantalla del problema antes de hacer clic en él y una después de hacer clic en él?

Pablo Rodriguez January 26, 2021

Hola John! gracias por la pronta respuesta. adjunto las pantallas.Imagen 1.jpegImagen 2.jpeg

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Lamento la lenta respuesta. No puedo duplicar y no estoy seguro de cuál es el problema. Voy a escalar esto a Atlassian por ti.

0 votes
Pablo Rodriguez January 29, 2021

Por favor avisarme cualquier ayuda

Suggest an answer