Any way (even with addon) to show points AND hours on cards in sprint and backlog?

Phil February 3, 2023

Hi Community, 

We use points as our unit of estimation and for communication with our end-users, but internally it is critical that we observe time-logged vs original-estimate. 

We just switched out boards to use original-estimate as the unit of estimation, but ideally my team needs to see both at the same time. 

Can it be done?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2023

Hello @Phil 

Are you working with issues in a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project?

If you are working with issues in a Company Managed project, you can modify the card layout to display the other data fields.

Here is an example where Story Points is the Estimation Statistic, and Original Estimate and Time Spent have been added to the Card Layout.

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 12.13.15 PM.png

Phil February 6, 2023

Can't believe I missed that! Thanks!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2023

Hi @Phil ,

You may try to go to the project, open the board and go to Board settings -> Card layout and put all fields you want to see on the Board cards.

Hope it helps!

Phil February 6, 2023

Thanks! Can't believe I missed that.

Like Magdalena Zhisheva likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS