Any news on GreenHopper 6.0?

Borek Bernard April 16, 2012

It's been quite a long time since GreenHopper 5.9 was released and while we can live with it I am quite looking forward to some future version. I haven't seen any information on 6.0 for a long time (there is just this quite old document: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/The+Future+of+GreenHopper), does anyone know what's the current status and when about can we look forward to a new release?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2012

Hi Borek,

We're still working feverishly away on the Rapid Boards. There's no need to wait for 6.0 because we are releasing a new version of GreenHopper roughly every two weeks that includes the new functionality if you enable the Scrum for Rapid Board in GreenHopper Labs.

Please take a look at the functionality in Labs and give us your feedback. We feel that we are getting close to a 6.0.

Thanks,
Shaun

Borek Bernard April 16, 2012

Thanks for the info. We lean more to the Kanban way of working so I'm just looking for general improvements (auto refresh of the board, being able to work with Epics there etc.)

0 votes
Borek Bernard October 9, 2012

GreenHopper 6.0 is now released, closing this.

Suggest an answer