Any Free plugin which can ease Pre-planning and commitment ceremonies?

Puneet Khandelwal July 7, 2021

Any Free plugin which can ease Pre-planning and commitment ceremonies?

3 answers

0 votes
Anton _Tech-5_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 3, 2022

@Puneet Khandelwal you can try the free Magic Estimations app for the commitment ceremonies

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2021

Hi @Puneet Khandelwal 

To help the community offer you ideas, would you please clarify what you mean by "Pre-planning and commitment ceremonies"?  I do not recall those terms as agile events in scrum, which you appear to be using.

Thanks, and best regards,
Bill

Puneet Khandelwal July 8, 2021

A pre-planning ceremony means Product Backlog Grooming.

A Commitment Ceremony means Sprint Planning.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

Thanks for clarifying! I suggest searching for common terms for those agile events in the marketplace to see what may be of interest to you:

Of note: with free you get what you pay for :^) so often there is little or no support for such products.  Many of those vendors often refer users back to this community rather than offering product guidance.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2021
Puneet Khandelwal July 8, 2021

Thanks for your help, but I am looking for more of a plugin that can create two different views for pre-planning and commitment ceremonies which happens prior to the sprint planning ceremony.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events