Another project's sprints are showing on my project

Kate Baker November 6, 2019

Very weird one here.

I have two projects: [A] and [B]. I have created a Scrum board on each project; each board is based off of an existing saved filter; each board uses a unique filter. By all accounts, these boards are unique in every way and do not share anything with one another.

However, one of the sprints built for project [A] are appearing in the backlog of project [B]. This wayward sprint is displaying with 0 issues, but if I delete it in project [B] then it deleted in project [A] as well. Project [A]'s backlog looks fine and correct.

I have tried recreating both project boards and re-saving their respective filters but the problem persists.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Any ideas about another setting I could check? Thanks in advance,

1 answer

2 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Sprints are not project specific, so if you see the sprint from Board A in Board B, make sure none of the issues selected by the filter for Board B has the sprint from Board A assigned to them. I always tell my users to make the sprint name unique, so they do not end up selecting the wrong sprint.

Suggest an answer