@Andy Heinzer is it possible to re-open JRASERVER-66220

Olga Toverovskaya December 28, 2021

Please  :)  !!!  this issue is rendering the entire Enterprise Jira instance unusable & my org is wondering what could be higher priority than fixing than this issue!!!!  The impact is potentially thousands of users.  Please, is there any chance to re-open it?  It's a complete deal breaker/showstopper for us and may force management to seek Jira alternatives to our on-prem instance !!!!!!!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

You should open a new support request for this (assuming you are seeing it on a version of Jira higher than 7.12 where it was fixed - if you're on lower, you'll need to upgrade)

Go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact to get started on that.

Olga Toverovskaya December 28, 2021

Hi Nic, thank you so much for the quick reply!!  This is occurring in v8.1.x.  I submitted a new issue.  Can you please make sure I did it correctly?  Thank you!! olga

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

I can take a look, but I'm not an Atlassian and I don't know where you've raised it!

If you've given them the version you're seeing it, steps to reproduce and a description of what is going wrong, I'm sure it will be fine!

Suggest an answer