An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information.trying to add add-on app

Bongani Hermans April 7, 2020

Hi Team,

Getting an error every time I try installing an add-on app within Jira UAT.

Recently installed elements connect, it expired and I tried to renew it with no success then i ended up uninstalling the app.

Tried to install other app from the marketplace but I get the "An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information"

Please advise.

Regards

Bongani

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Majken Longlade
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

I would file a proper support ticket for this, especially since you're on the Atlassian hosted version. If you're actually on Server or Data Center reply back.

Bongani Hermans April 7, 2020

Hi @Majken Longlade ,

We currently on a server instance but hosted in AWS.

Regards

Bongani

0 votes
Kmmaughs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2020

Did you ever find the answer? We're getting this, too, and I cannot locate a Community post where this was answered.

Bongani Hermans July 21, 2020

Hi,

I found a workaround which is manually downloading the app and uploading it manually in the UPM.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events