An User does not receive the invitation mail

Rachid Siallioui August 29, 2022
Hi,

Can Atlassian support please help us reset something in the emailfunctionality from Atlassian/Jira, so our new user is able to receive the invitation email.

I created recently a new user. While Jira/Atlassian does say it has send an invitation link, this is however not getting received. 

Seems to be a similar issue as this one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/An-User-does-not-receive-the-invitation-mail/qaq-p/1923892 

@Daniel Eads can you do the same for cubicmill.atlassian.net (user reza) please ? 

You wrote earlier "This may have occurred if the first invite to the user (dated January 18) was sent before the user's mailbox was completely set up. I've cleared the error from our mail service. The invite will need to be resent from the user admin page."

Probably same thing needs happening here.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2022

Hi @Rachid Siallioui , welcome to the Community.

I've cleared all the suppressions for email addresses on your domain. Given the errors returned by the mail server though, you'll want to follow the steps in Unblocking Office365 emails for Atlassian Cloud in order to prevent future suppression problems. The invitation to the user you mentioned will also need to be re-sent.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Team

Rachid Siallioui August 31, 2022

Thank you for your help. That solved it.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

Hi @Rachid Siallioui ,

I have flagged the post to gain some attention.

Rachid Siallioui August 31, 2022

Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events