An Ex-Employee is the Site Owner of my Organization, How can I remove him and gain access?

Akash Rajawat December 5, 2022

He registered our company on Atlassian with company's email (azure email), and then after he left the company his azure account has been removed so it no longer exists. How can my organization gain back the ownership??

1 answer

0 votes
Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2022

@Akash Rajawat , the fastest way to resolve this is by raising a support ticket with the Atlassian team https://support.atlassian.com/

Akash Rajawat December 5, 2022

Yes, I was trying to but couldn't find any relevant category which I should proceed on. Any other way?

Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2022

@Akash Rajawat you must have the site URL of your instance, you can use it while raising the issue

siteURL.JPG

Like Akash Rajawat likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events