Although I have all the permissions still not able to access the settings of Jira.

Shikha Chauhan January 12, 2022

I wanted to edit the custom field but whenever I'm going to settings->issues, I'm simply getting error "We can't find the page you are looking for". Also I have already tried these suggested methods from community post:

1. Clearing cookies.

2. Updating and restarting Chrome.

Everything is updated and I was able to make changes a month ago but not able to do the same task now. Here attaching the screenshot for reference:

Screenshot (5)_LI.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Did you try a different browser? Are there other admins that could check?

Yes, I have already tried from different browser. Also other admins are facing similar problem.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

If this persists please contact Atlassian Support. I assume the following link does not work? Replacing xxxxxxxxx with your site name.

https://xxxxxxxxxx.atlassian.net/jira/settings/issues/issue-types

Correct. It was working perfectly fine before but not now. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2022

Do you use any addon apps? I wonder if there might be some recent conflict with an app that is causing this. Regardless I think it's going to take it Atlassian support to stop in and have a look.

Shikha Chauhan January 17, 2022

No, I didn't use any addon apps. Yes considering last option( Atlassian support).

Suggest an answer