All our system needs under one "roof"

Mo December 10, 2020

Hello everyone,

We are about to implement Confluece for our Wiki, JIRA Service Manager for our customer tech issues, and JIRA Software for our software development component of the business. We will also use it to track other tasks within our organization relating to some hardware issues as well as fulfillment and order processing. We are looking at having a CRM and an ERP system to completely automate our process. My questions are:

1. Does Atlassian offer a product that would help with our CRM as well as our ERP needs?

2. What CRM's and ERP systems are the best to integrate with JIRA to automatically generate tickets based on certain inputs from those systems?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2020

Hi Mo,

welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for asking a great question!

There are probably several approaches possibles - here already Salesforce was mentioned.
In case you want to have a closer look and a deeper discussion on it I just remembered that on December 14th Atlassian Community Berlin/Brandenburg will host a virtual event.
Topic is "Facilitate a seamless workflow between Salesforce and Jira".

If you prefer to ask some specific questions - why just not attend. In case you like you find here more information: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Berlin-Brandenburg/RSVP-Alfonso-Gomez-ServiceRocket-Facilitate-a-Seamless-Workflow/td-p/1551255

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

There are Jira Add-Ons for CRM and ERP. However, I would recommend sticking with one of the bigger ones.

Salesforce has good integrations with Atlassian:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214214/connector-for-salesforce-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

That add on is signed off on by both Atlassian and Salesforce

In regards to ERP I would stick with something that can integrate with Salesforce such as SAP. These systems are better scaling wise then the smaller ones and the smaller ones may say users have done it before but from my experience there are issues and the costs end up being more. 

Again there are add-ons for this but it isn't something Atlassians products are built for. You also take risks by putting everything under one roof. Like if Atlassian goes out all of your prooducts go out and your customers won't be able to purchase. If an Add-On goes out it doesn't align with Atlassians 99.9% cloud uptime for enterprise. So there's no guarentee you can keep those add-ons reliably up as Atlasssian does not handle them as well.

Going with Salesforce or SAP or another big company, they have their own uptime stats that are very reliable and you can integrate them with Jira

Suggest an answer