All closed issues displayed in RapidBoard Plan mode, disregarding the current sprint

Glebby August 29, 2012

In my RapidBoard Work mode "Done" column (created by default for Scrum board) contains ALL closed issues satisfying the Board filter, even those who has been closed far ago. I expect this column to contain closed/resolved issues for the current sprint only. Currently I have to exclude closed issues from the Board Filter, to get rid of them in Work mode.

1 answer

0 votes
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2012

It depends on which type of Rapid Board you're using. For a Kanban rapid board the "Work mode sub filter" will normally exclude issued that are in a released version. For a Scrum rapid board the work mode will only ever show issues that are in the displayed (i.e. active sprint).

If you're using the Kanban board you could modify the "Work mode sub filter" to any other approach for omitting "Done" items that works for you.

Thanks,
Shaun

Glebby August 31, 2012

We use Scrum Board, as I mentioned in my question. Any advise why I see old closed issues that do not belong to the current sprint?

sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2012

That doesn't make much sense then. Check which version of GreenHopper you're using, the latest is 6.0.2.

The work mode of a Scrum board willl only ever select issues with JQL like "filter = <board filter>" and status in (<statuses mapped to column on board>) and sprint in openSprints()".

I'd suggest the issues must have somehow been added to this sprint. Maybe just drop them with "Remove from Sprint" which is in the cog menu on the detail view for the issue.

Thanks,
Shaun

Suggest an answer