Agile wallboard gadget not working

venkatesh April 14, 2021

Our agile wallboard gadget is not showing any data anymore.it was showing empty empty.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

As an alternative, you could try the Team Wallboard gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app. 

WallboardGadget.png

Danut.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

Hi @venkatesh

although I have no solution right at hand I'd suggest having a look into Jira's application logfile - assuming your tag "Server" is correct so you or your Admin can check.

The article "Useful log files in Jira"...:

...will help in identifying the logfile - keep a look for "atlassian-jira.log" and see if something is logged when you try to open the wallboard gadget.

Please post back any findings.

Cheers,
Daniel

venkatesh April 27, 2021

Hello @Daniel Ebers @Fadoua  ,

we are getting these errors. first is the error list in the Jira console and second is the file where those errors are coming. These are the javascript errors we are seeing in the browser console. It was high impacting Production Releases.
Q: Is there any plugin for that Agile Wallboard Gadget?
Please see attached Screenshots.

Thanks!MicrosoftTeams-image (12).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (11).png

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2021

These are not the server logfiles but something that was gathered from the console of your browser. I suggest double checking with your server administrator like said previously if any error from logfile is visible.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

@venkatesh 

Did it work in the past?

What was the most recent change done in Jira? 

Any details can be helpful in the troubleshooting steps.

Best,

Fadoua

venkatesh April 14, 2021

Hello @Fadoua thanks for quick response we are not change anything in recently ,that was stoped we did not configured any thing  before 10 days It was working

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Did you try to remove it then add it back?

Did you start a new Sprint?

Any change made on the filter?

venkatesh April 15, 2021

@Fadoua  I am already so many times add back but still it was not showing 

and it will effect on Production Jira 

venkatesh April 15, 2021

@Fadoua  and in My test test instance It was working This On Only not working in Production 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

@venkatesh did you try to check the differences between the 2 instances? Meaning the configuration.

Sorry for the delayed response 

venkatesh April 20, 2021

@Fadoua  there is no difference between the 2 instance same configuration for the both instance. is there any plugin related issue ?

venkatesh April 23, 2021

@Fadoua is there any plugin issue ?

venkatesh April 27, 2021

@Fadoua 

Hello Deyves ,

we are getting these errors. first is the error list in the Jira console and second is the file where those errors are coming. These are the javascript errors we are seeing in the browser console. It was high impacting Production Releases.
Q: Is there any plugin for that Agile Wallboard Gadget?
Please see attached Screenshots.

Thanks!MicrosoftTeams-image (12).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (11).png

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

@venkatesh 

There is one thing to check usually we do it after an upgrade but sometimes applications misbehave 

Please have the admin check if all system plugins under the admin console are enabled and their macros as well.

Best,

Fadoua

venkatesh April 27, 2021

Hello @Fadoua I have checked the all plugins Those all are in Enable 

venkatesh April 27, 2021

@Fadoua  Is this Any Atlassian  plugin Issue ? It That Can you please provide the Plugin name .  And i have already check the all plugins The Atlassian Plugins all are Enabled 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

@venkatesh  check the following even though they say it happened after an upgrade, I am not sure in your case what triggered this problem:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Missing-dependency-after-update-to-Jira-7/qaq-p/486687

Can you please try what they suggest?

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer