Agile board error

Juan Ruiz May 17, 2014

Recently I removed an Agile Board on my system, and every time I open Jira shows this message "The requested board cannot be viewed because it either does not exits or you dont have permisision to view it". I am system admin and this board has been completely removed, I only can see the resto of boards. I dont Know what is the reason for this message and what can I do for solve this situation and make it to dissapear.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2014

Hello Juan,

make sure that when you digit your JIRA URL you are pointing to YOURJIRALINK/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Probably, your link has been saved with the agile board not more existing.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Juan Ruiz May 17, 2014

That solved my problem... :-)

Thanks Fabio!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2014

I'm happy for that. Please, accept my answer so this thread can be cosidered closed.

Regards,

Fabio

1 vote
John Reynolds July 8, 2014

I had this issue but it wasn't related to the solution. My solution is that the Filter I created was not shared with everyone. So I could see the board fine but other users could not. Once I chose "Share with all users" on the Filter query, other users were able to see it.

Michał Ciania November 21, 2019

Here was the same - as Admin I was denied from some boards. Other Admin created filter at the board, but hasn't shared it. So your solution helped.

Suggest an answer