Agile Board Configuration - Saved Filter list limited

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2013

the drop down list is limited to 20 search results and I do not see the filter I want. This is actually a known issue filed here (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9549).. Is there any work around solution for this issue?

3 answers

0 votes
Gary July 18, 2014

Somebody tell me I'm full of *** and that the over rated Atlassian doesnt have "work arounds" for ligit requirements. My company has now WASTED $7400 trying to just make a common user login to show only tasks for view only. I feel I have made a mistake investing so much in this product.

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2013

Hi,

That's the only workaround that we can do since the drop list litmit only to 20 options. In addition, you can vote for the bug report, in order to be fixed, it must meet certain levels according our Bug fixing policy.

Best Regards

Steven

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2013

Hi,

You can go to Main menu -> Issues -> Manage Filters, then, check for your desired filter. After that, go back the drop list and search for exact filter name.

Best Regards

Steven

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2013

Steven, Is it a work around?

Suggest an answer