Agila board - completed sprint

Printerpix November 5, 2013

Hi Guy

Is there anyway, we can view the closed sprint in aglie board format as attached.

The main reason of this is because this will help us to have a quick view what have been done last time.

Screenshot as attached

Regards

Avery

1 answer

0 votes
Justin Leader
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

You can't view them that way in the "Work" mode of an Agile board. I'm sure this is unsatisfying, but I really think the best way to view what was done is still in the "Report" tab under sprint reports.

But if you really want to see it in this "work" mode, you could create a separate Kanban board that includes all the issues in the other board, and then you could create quick filters or swimlanes calling out things that were finished... but keep in mind that things such as unfinished tasks will eventually get finished and ruin that data. That's why the "Report" tab is necessary, it records the state of the Sprint X collection of issues at a certain time, rather than displaying that information as always curent status, which the rest of JIRA always does.

Sorry, I'm sure this answer isn't really pleasing ;-)

Suggest an answer