After workflowManager.migrateIssueToWorkflow the issue shows no Transaction buttons

Rolf Dieter Zschau February 8, 2019

The issue is moved additionally to another project via issueMutable.setProjectObject(targetProject) and issueMutable.setNumber(nextId). Issue type is defined identical for both projects. Only different workflows. I use workflowManager.migrateIssueToWorkflow with correct workflow and correct new status. issue is moved, but shows not transaction buttons.

If I move the issue manually, everything works fine. If I manually move the issue after workflowManager.migrateIssueToWorkflow to another project and back, transaction buttons are shown. What is missing in the first place?

(and yes, there are good reasons to move the issue from one project/workflow to another - I don't need any discussion about that here - there are many questions where this already is discussed)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rolf Dieter Zschau February 21, 2019

Solved: The script did set a wrong workflow for specific target project I used for testing my script. After retrieving that workflow from workflow scheme of target project, everything worked out fine. 

Suggest an answer