After updating the license on my server I have lost access to the backlog.

Grant Mongardi January 11, 2018

I installed an updated license on my 6.2x server with 6.4x Jira Agile plugin and have now lost access to my backlog. This appears to be due to the fact that the license is incompatible with the Agile plugin, but it is now so broken that it won't update. It errors with "Problem accessing add-on file at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/version/1850" however that link appears to work fine. Any help greatly appreciated as we're down right now. There are lots of issues about this happening, however none seem to have any resolution. I did try disabling and re-enabling the plugin.

1 answer

0 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

Hi,

Can be a network/connection error. Have you tried downloading the plugin manually and uploading it manually in the Plugin Manager (without using the auto updater?). That might help a lot.

If still not working, please upload the plugin manually to your Jira instance and check the logs, it's generally helpful!

Hop this helps!

Suggest an answer