After updating jira all boards in Greenhopper are missing

dima slobodyanyuk March 5, 2014

I have updated jira from 6.0.8 to 6.1. And when i put on AGILE i dont see any board. How i can return board

5 answers

0 votes
dima slobodyanyuk March 10, 2014

Hi? re -ndexing don't help. Version of agile is 6.3.9.1 of jira 6.2. When i'm click on buttons (Dashboards Projects Issues Agile ) nothing happens.Where can be a problem? Perhaps in plugin ?

dima slobodyanyuk March 10, 2014

Hi! re -ndexing don't help. Version of agile is 6.3.9.1 of jira 6.2. When i'm click on buttons (Dashboards Projects Issues Agile ) nothing happens.Where can be a problem? Perhaps in plugin ?

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2014

You should perform a re-index. After an update it's recommended to do that.

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2014

Hi,

How's everything? Are you sure the version of JIRA Agile is compatible with JIRA 6.1? You can refer to this and update accordingly. Other than that, if you can see the boards, I think a re-indexing of JIRA will help.

Andy

0 votes
dima slobodyanyuk March 6, 2014

I see all boards but dont see any issue on board. Jira Agile installed and enable

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2014

Hi,

Does the Agile button come with an arrow? Do you see any options like Manage Boards when clicking on it? Or do you see any warning/error message?

You may go to Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage add-ons and see whether JIRA Agile is installed and/or enabled.

Andy

Suggest an answer