After the new year Jira cloud is one week number ahead of current time

Emiliano January 18, 2021

Hi all,

Since beginning of January 2021 Jira Cloud keeps its week number one week off (i.e. week 4 while we're in week 3)

We're seeing this in The Scheduler APP and All In One Reports

BTW: we have Use ISO8601 standard in Date Picker set to YES

Any idea on why and how to fix it?

Thanks. Emiliano

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

Hi @Emiliano 

It appears this issue was logged as a defect for Automation for Jira, with no workaround. Which means the API is broken most likely also.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75838

Best regards,

Bill

Emiliano January 21, 2021

Thanks for pointing it out, Bill. 

@atlassian:  I'd be ashamed of not being able to get the right week number while considering it low priority... Amazing. In my world (=our client's world) dates and week numbers are critical.

Emiliano

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Emiliano 

I recommend marking/voting that defect as "Affects my team", and perhaps add a comment as well regarding impacts to your team.  You will then get updates on the defect's progress and the support team will have more information to help with triage.

Thanks!

__Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events