After Update Jira Software into 7.6.2 still get old UI

Chai Jan January 3, 2018

How i can get new jira UI ?
I install jira on my own host and already update version into 7.6.2 (Lasted)
But it still using the very old UI.

In addition, I didnt found "Experience the new Jira" too.
Can anyone help?

3 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2018

Jira Server does not have the new UI, it is only available on Jira Cloud so far.

3 votes
Answer accepted
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

I think it's only available to cloud customers

Chai Jan February 21, 2018

It's unfair for customer whos buy license for own host

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2018

The new UI is unlikely to make it to Jira Server until (and this is a 3rd hand rumour, so don't quote me) the next US Summit.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2018

yep. I think us cloud folks are the guinea pigs. :-)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2018

Oh very much so. 

I do wish they'd put exactly that phrase into the sign-up page for English/European-language speakers because we all know what to expect when we're called that!

Random vaguely related trivia - the very first Nobel prize for medicine was awarded around 1900 for a diphtheria treatment, developed by testing on (real) Guinea pigs.

Suggest an answer