Advanced Roadmap do not exclude completed issues after xxx days

Cristiano Sticca December 30, 2021

Hi all,

I have an advanced roadmap but I don't want to automatically exclude completed isssues after xxx days. At the moment in the "Exclusion rules" you must specify how many days you wanna see all completed issues. But the issues marked as done for more than xxx days won't show any more in the plan.

I wanna see every time all the issues in the plan, how can I do?

I would have a plan for every year and "freeze" what has been done in that particular year.

Thank you so much!

Cristiano

2 answers

0 votes
Gerda Grantiņa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Hi @Cristiano Sticca ,

If you want to analyze your data from Advanced Roadmap, then you may want to try the app eazyBI for Jira.

The app has native integration with the Advanced Roadmap and you can use it for reporting. See more about the integration in eazyBI documentation: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira-apps/advanced-roadmaps-custom-fields

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Cristiano Sticca January 4, 2022

Thanks!

Like Gerda Grantiņa likes this
0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

Hi @Cristiano Sticca ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunatelly I don't think that's possible, you need to fill in this parameter. It makes sense to me as the roadmaps are in general for planning the future, not reporting, what happened in the history.

Cristiano Sticca January 3, 2022

Hi @Hana Kučerová thanks for your reply!

Suggest an answer