Administrators unable to Create and release a version from this column

A412710 May 16, 2022

I am as "Administrators" can't Create and release a version from the column. 

When I am clicking on the option "Create and release a version from this column" on the Kanban board,
I am getting the message "You must have Project Administrator permission to release a version".

I was able to create and release a version from this column but not longer only from this way works  Versions from the project settings sidebar.

Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

Can you check the filter used by this board? Does it include more than one project?

A412710 May 16, 2022

Yes, there are two projects! is it not possible to do it? what should I to do now

Capture3.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

Releases apply to only one project. Releases are not shared between projects unless, I think, you are using a Premium subscription and the Advanced Roadmaps feature.

If your board contains multiple projects then in each project you have to create a Release, and assign that Release to the Fix Version for the issues in that project that are completed. Then in each project you have to go to the Releases page and change the status of those releases to "released". You won't be able to create and release issues from multiple projects in one board using the Release button at the top of the board.

Suggest an answer