Additional assignee import

Melinda Lee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

What is the format to import additional assignee to a story card?

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2024

Hi @Melinda Lee and welcome to the Community!

Can you provide more details on what you are trying to do? What do you mean by import? Are you actually trying to bring in data from an external source, or trying to automate something?

And also: what do you mean by additional assignee? A story (or any other issue type) can only have one current assignee, so I'd like to understand if you want to add additional collaborators to the issue (while keeping the original assignee in place) or replace the assignee.

Melinda Lee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

Yes, I am trying to do a bulk upload with a .csv file to create multiple stories. I have the Epic , summary, description, planned start, planned end and issue type.  this has been tested and confirmed. now we are trying to get them with additional assignee, as my team will assignee to the story card.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events