Adding sub task column to story sub task display

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2011

When displaying a story the sub tasks are listed showing the #, title, sub task icon, status, asignee and percentage complete.

I would like to be able to customise columns here, for example to show the orginal estimate fiield

I will add a feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS unless anyone knows a way to achieve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2011

There is a property in jira-application.properties that has a key jira.subtask.quickcreateform.fields. Include timeoriginalestimate in the value along with summary, issuetype etc and you will find the original estimate.

The property file is under WEB-INF/classes and you will have to restart after modifications. In JIRA 4.4 , this can be done on GUI itself!

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2011

We are still stuck with 4.2. We have tried this a number of times now but after a restart/reindex the sub-task columns when viewing a story do not change :-(

Michael Kornatzki
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2011

I want to configure now the subtasks in Jira 4.4.3 but i cant't find the possibility in the GUI.

Can you please give me an advice?

Suggest an answer