Adding a Column to Greenhopper work board

Jackie Gonzalez July 16, 2013

We are using the Greenhopper add-on with the new (not "classic") style work board. I added a column to the Work Board and associated a status ("to do") to that column. When I try to move a sub-task into that column, however, it will not let me. What am I doing wrong?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013
Two solutions. 1. like preston says you will need to add in/outbound transitions to your workflow 2. use greenhopper simplified workflow
0 votes
Jackie Gonzalez July 16, 2013

Thanks. I didn't have the transitions done properly because it would not let me edit them. (I am assuming this is because the workflow was active?) I read in another post that the best way to do that is to create a copy of the workflow, edit the transitions to the workflow, and then associate the new workflow to the workflow scheme used by the project. I am not sure that is the easiest or correct way of going about this but it seems to be working now.

0 votes
Preston Ruiz July 16, 2013

Have you updated the workflow for the issue type(s)?

Suggest an answer