Adding Jira to OnDemand

Zachary Ware November 23, 2013

I'm trying to add Jira Agile + the support add on to our OnDemand account. Every time I try to do it I'm rolled to our existing page to add it but the option to add Jira isn't there...only more users for Confluence. Or to the new ondemand account page that forces a completely new signup. Can you help me add it? Does it need to always be a separate subdomain?

2 answers

1 vote
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2013

You should be able to buy JIRA Agile for your OnDemand account from the plugins page in Atlassian Marketplace.

0 votes
stephenjohnson1984 April 7, 2014

I just purchased a 10 user license under the impression it was so I could use Jira. I too am massively puzzled as to how to get the basic functions to work, since I've used Jira in the past a lot. Right now, I'm just circled back and forth, and now I hear everything's an extra 10 bucks??? The email said to just paste my license into whatever service, which I'm also unable to find. I swear I found it for confluence when digging. Er, easier than Win 8, but still having a very hard time, and I respect your product a lot!

Suggest an answer