Add fields on Card layout

Shiri Feldman June 15, 2022

Hi. I am looking for a plugin to enable me to add more fields shown on cards with Kanban card Layout configuration. My wish is to see the most recent issue type's comment using a single board.

1. What are the existing approved plugins that can be added to my instance? 
2. Which fields can be added to the card layout by using the app "Jira Boards"?

Thanks, Shiri

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

Hi Shiri - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am not aware of any plug-in that will allow you to add more fields to a card than the standard allotted number. 

Shiri Feldman June 15, 2022

Thanks for the quick reply. It looks like the only option I have is to add the description field to be part of the layout. The problem is that currently, it shows only its 4-5 first words. Are you aware of any plug-in that allows me to enlarge the card to include a few lines out of the issue type's description? Thanks

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

No, the design of the cards and the space allotted for them is very much controlled by Atlassian and I don't expect that to change any time soon. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events