Active sprint view on the story board don´t show filters

Alberto Perez March 26, 2021

Hi,

I´ve been experiencing this issue for the last few days. When I start Jira and navigate to one of the projects´ story board, the filters don´t show up. I need to refresh the page for them to appear. 

Is this a known bug, or can someone suggest a fix?

This is how it looks when I first navigate to the view:

Capture.JPG

This is how it should look like:

Capture2.JPG

BTW, when I close the detailed view (on the right, normally) I would expect the kanban board to extend to the whole width of the screen and it is not doing it.

I'm working on a Surface Pro 4 running:

• Windows 10 Pro 20H2 OS build 19042.867
  • Google Chrome: Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you for any help you can provide.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2021

Hello Alberto,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Searching for similar cases related to Chrome + Windows 10, I found one case from 2019 but it was resolved without changing anything. I also searched for Bugs but didn’t find anything related to the issue you are facing. 

Are you facing the same issue using another browser? If you didn’t test, please, test using Firefox and Edge, if possible.

Can you test using Chrome in incognito mode?

Can you clear the browser cache and cookies and try again?

If it works in another browser and chrome in incognito, maybe there is some extension affecting Jira, so it would be important to disable all extensions and then enable one by one to test which one may be affecting. 

Is it happening to other users that use the same machine and browser?

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events