Accessing Backlog throws Exception: Uncaught TypeError: c.isEpicsPanelEnabled is not a function

Deepali Bagul November 25, 2017

Hi,

Last week we upgrade jira from v7.2 to Jira 7.5.1 But now we are seeing the below error. Jira still seems to be working fine and it is not a show stopper. I tried to bring jira server to safe mode but the issue still exists with the safe mode. Please guide, Thanks in advance!

Details

Exception: Uncaught TypeError: c.isEpicsPanelEnabled is not a function

Regards,

Deepali Bagul

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Anton Chemlev - Toolstrek -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2017
Deepali Bagul November 27, 2017

Hello @Anton Chemlev - Toolstrek -

Thank you so much! The first link was helpful. Our JIRA software (v.7.2) was incompatible with Jira core(v7.5.1). Jira software was not updated to v.7.5.1 with the upgrade process it just upgraded the Jira core to v7.5.1

Now I update the Jira software to v7.5.1 and restarted the JIRA service and then did full reindex has resolved the issue.

Once again thanks a lot!

Regards,

Deepali Bagul

Anton Chemlev - Toolstrek -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2017

Welcome. It would be nice if you mark my answer as answer, if you wish. 

Pani Baruri December 4, 2017

Getting the same error. I've updated JIRA software and JIRA to 7.6.

Re-indexed and restarted the service. 

Thanks

ITOps December 12, 2017

Is there any update on the issue? We are facing the same issue as well.

Exception: TypeError: c.isEpicsPanelEnabled is not a function

Deepali Bagul December 12, 2017

Hello @Dave Hodgson

Please refer my above comment. It appears your jira software is incompatible with Jira core. Please check versions and licenses under Applications. You should update the jira software. 

Regards,

Deepali Bagul

ITOps December 12, 2017

Hi Deepali,

Thanks. We verified our JIRA core and server are updated to 7.6.1 and we did a re-index and reboot. The issue still exists.

Suggest an answer