Access to Jira default cloud email account

Jason Linthwaite August 16, 2018

Hi,

With Jira cloud, I'd like to know if it is possible to change / add / access incoming email to the default cloud mail server sent to jira@<company>.atlassian.net.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

This is not possible. You can only add a custom internal email or leverage the one provided by Atlassian for each project. I guess you could reach out to Atlassian Support to ask but I doubt that they would make the change.

Jason Linthwaite August 16, 2018

Hey Jack. Ok great thanks for the info. How do I add a custom internal email? I try to google it but didnt find anything...

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

If you are the admin - go to project > project settings > email requests.  On that screen you will see a place to add custom address. There is a good article in Atlassian documentation that details this. Support.atlassian.com select service desk and search

Suggest an answer