Access denied

조용태 September 15, 2022

Hello,

First of all I used free subscription since our members were below 10  and due to increase of members. I'm going to buy standard subscription and here is my question. Is there anyways to backup clouds that I used in my free subscription since I can't access to that anymore. Before purchasing subscription I just want to be sure if I can get back my back up data. 

hope I can get my concerns solve.

thank you for your time read my question

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022

Hi @조용태
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

If the instance is still active and was not deleted, the content is still there.
You should be able to access your tickets once you purchase the subscription.

Regards,
Eugenio

조용태 September 18, 2022

@Eugenio Onofre 

Thank you so much for your answer Hope you have a great day :)

Like Eugenio Onofre likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Piotr Biegun _Gitprotect_io_ September 16, 2022

JIRA Cloud has some export/import options, so if you just want to have a copy, you could export it to different formats (depending on what you want to back up) - you need to remember it has some limitations.

If you are looking for a dedicated solution that automatically backups everything, you should check https://gitprotect.io/jira-backup.html  

조용태 September 18, 2022

@Piotr Biegun _Gitprotect_io_ 

The answer is what I needed thank you for your time replying to my question Hope you have a great day :)

Suggest an answer