Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Access denied

Hello,

First of all I used free subscription since our members were below 10  and due to increase of members. I'm going to buy standard subscription and here is my question. Is there anyways to backup clouds that I used in my free subscription since I can't access to that anymore. Before purchasing subscription I just want to be sure if I can get back my back up data. 

hope I can get my concerns solve.

thank you for your time read my question

2 answers

1 vote
Eugenio Onofre Community Leader Sep 15, 2022

Hi @조용태
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

If the instance is still active and was not deleted, the content is still there.
You should be able to access your tickets once you purchase the subscription.

Regards,
Eugenio

@Eugenio Onofre 

Thank you so much for your answer Hope you have a great day :)

Like Eugenio Onofre likes this

JIRA Cloud has some export/import options, so if you just want to have a copy, you could export it to different formats (depending on what you want to back up) - you need to remember it has some limitations.

If you are looking for a dedicated solution that automatically backups everything, you should check https://gitprotect.io/jira-backup.html  

@Piotr Biegun 

The answer is what I needed thank you for your time replying to my question Hope you have a great day :)

Like Piotr Biegun likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

5,076 views 18 32
Read article

Atlassian Community Events