Access Greenhopper data from Jira Rest API.

Paul Carlson December 8, 2011

We are looking to create a custom chart based on jira/greenhopper data. We would like to access the fixVersion start/end dates. From what I've worked on so far I can use the Rest API to gain stories/epics and other data. What I can't seem to find is fixVersion data ( other than the name and type ), and or other greenhopper related data. Is there a way to access this data via the api or create a custom field in jira that would hold the greenhopper data for gathering via the rest api?

Thanks,
Paul Carlson.

2 answers

0 votes
Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2011

Hi Paul,

I do not believe that the fixVersion start/end date are exposed via REST at present. You can check the current REST endpoints for GreenHopper here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/restbrowser

Select GreenHopper in the plugin dropdown at the top.

Thanks Paul.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon

Paul Carlson December 15, 2011

I've found the WADL which looks like it will give me the information I seek, unfortunately at this point I cannot seem to find a way to easily get a c# accessor for the wadl. Every wadl to c# file I've tried fail, and if at all possible I'd like not to have to create the c# file manually. Does anyone know of a simple way to accomplish this?

0 votes
Paul Carlson December 14, 2011

No one?....

Suggest an answer