Ability to select multiple epics in Epic Panel

Arjun March 31, 2015

We use the JIRA Agile views in our workflow and we really find it useful.
On the epic panel, if I select 'All Issues' then I see that the filter takes into account issues from all epics.
And if I select one Epic it will filter issues based on that particular Epic.

Is it somehow possible to select 3 or 4 related Epics and see the issues based on only those?
This would be a really useful feature in our workflow. We would like to see the sprints that are planned for a set of related epics. 

2 answers

2 votes
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2015

Hi Arjun,

I'm afraid that's not possible just yet. I took the liberty of creating an improvement on your behalf: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11937

Please add yourself as a watcher to be notified of future updates.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Nicolas Sigalo October 6, 2015

It would be nice to have the same thing for version in the version panel as well. Could you create a improvment for that ? Regards, Nicolas

paulwinfield September 13, 2016

This seems like a fairly basic, yet much used function?  Why can't this be added?

Rene Bartkowiak January 13, 2017

What is the current status here? I still can't select multiple epics.

0 votes
Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2017

hi @Arjun@Rene Bartkowiak@paulwinfield@Nicolas Sigalo@cgauterio

You can use the Agile Board Filter addon to do that

Use the filtering bar (doropdowns or JQL) to filter out issues or live serach to filter out the epic panel.

panels.png

Suggest an answer