It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Ability to select multiple epics in Epic Panel

We use the JIRA Agile views in our workflow and we really find it useful.
On the epic panel, if I select 'All Issues' then I see that the filter takes into account issues from all epics.
And if I select one Epic it will filter issues based on that particular Epic.

Is it somehow possible to select 3 or 4 related Epics and see the issues based on only those?
This would be a really useful feature in our workflow. We would like to see the sprints that are planned for a set of related epics. 

2 answers

2 votes
cgauterio Atlassian Team Apr 07, 2015

Hi Arjun,

I'm afraid that's not possible just yet. I took the liberty of creating an improvement on your behalf: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11937

Please add yourself as a watcher to be notified of future updates.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

It would be nice to have the same thing for version in the version panel as well. Could you create a improvment for that ? Regards, Nicolas

This seems like a fairly basic, yet much used function?  Why can't this be added?

What is the current status here? I still can't select multiple epics.

hi @Arjun@Rene Bartkowiak@paulwinfield@Nicolas Sigalo@cgauterio

You can use the Agile Board Filter addon to do that

Use the filtering bar (doropdowns or JQL) to filter out issues or live serach to filter out the epic panel.

panels.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

1,790 views 10 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you