ANyone know how to achieve leaderboards in JIRA without using 3rd party apps like Spinify?

Craig Finlayson June 17, 2022

Essentially to reward our sprint teams and improve productivity we want to gamify closing down stories.

I wanted the ability to create leaderboards like:
1. Most indvidual stories completed per quarter

2. Most stories completed per project team per quarter

3. Most stories completed per project team per year

4. Most stories completed per individual per year

I tried playing around with dashboards but I couldn't see anything that would allow me to show per user for example

2 answers

0 votes
Craig Finlayson June 22, 2022

Hey thanks. I am actually trying to do something different and my wording above wasn't great. I'm looking to showcase % complete (i.e. amount of stories assigned in a given period/amount of stories complete). Is this something I can do?

Lisa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2024

Hi @Craig Finlayson I'm a Product Manager from Atlassian and would love to chat further about your feedback here. Acknowledging it's been a few years, if you're still interested in chatting about this request you can schedule 30 mins to chat here: https://calendly.com/lisafeedback/30min  

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2022

You certainly could illustrate this data on a dashboard. For example you could easily show a pie chart by assignee that is bounded by the last quarter. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events