ALL ISSUES ARE NOT APEAR IN CLOUD INSTANCE AFTER MIGRATE ONE PROJECT FROM ON PREM SERVER TO CLOUD

SRINIVASA RAO June 17, 2022

MIGRATED ONE PROJECT FROM THE ON-PREM SERVER TO THE CLOUD. IN SERVER WE HAVE 6000 ISSUES BUT AFTER MIGRATION IN THE CLOUD IT SHOWS ONLY 1000 ISSUES SO HOW CAN I GET THE TOTAL ISSUES FROM ON-PREM TO THE CLOUD. I HAVE TWO DOUBTS IN THIS WAY FIRST ONE IS WHETHER ALL THE ISSUES ARE MIGRATED OR NOT AND MY SECOND DOUBT IS DUE TO SOME MISTAKES ONLY IT SHOWS 1000 ISSUES EVEN IT HAVING ALL THE ISSUES ARE IN THE CLOUD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I GET ALL ISSUES IN MY CLOUD INSTANCE.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2022

Ouch!  Please STOP SHOUTING, it's very hard to read, and some people find it very rude.

Start by explaining how you did this migration?  We can't really tell you a lot without knowing what you have done.

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2022

Hello @SRINIVASA RAO 

How did you migrate your project to the cloud?  

My guess is you used a CSV export/import.  That is limited to 1000 issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events