A browser freeze when writing a comment.

Rio Tanaka April 5, 2021

From around the end of March, every time I try to write a comment on one of my team's boards, a browser freezes and stops working. (Therefore, I can't insert any comment at the moment.)

When I opened the dev tool, it returned dozens of messages like below.

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://statlas.prod.atl-paas.net/jira-frontend-source-maps/assets/async-editor-view.*****.js.map: Load canceled due to load timeout

Any clue for this issue...? Thank you very much in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2021

Hello @Rio Tanaka,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue and also for us to try to filter the error in the logs here, I would like to know when was the last time that it happened and your timezone if you don’t mind. Then, I can search here for the specific day and time.

Is it happening on all browsers?

Have you tested using incognito mode or disabling all extensions?

Is it affecting other users?

Regarding the error, I believe that it’s not related to the issue you are facing. There was a bug and it was closed as “Won’t fix”.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Rio Tanaka April 14, 2021

@Angélica Luz  Sorry for the delay in reply. I didn't notice your comment..

As you suggested, I tried incognito mode, finally it worked! The problem was that I enabled Kaspersky Security Chrome extension on all of my browsers currently in use. This was blocking me from writing a comment.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kaspersky-security/ganjnhaighehkjnnlmaikllkkiejibfe

I disabled it for now and it's working good. Thank you very much!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events