503 service error

Namrata Pawar January 19, 2021

Hi Team, 

I am currently getting the below screen shot errors, could you please assist with it?503.JPG503_1.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

HTTP 503 would be "Service Unavailable", so some part of the application is unavailable.

Your errors are talking about Tests so I'm guessing it is related to an app?

I suggest to either contact the app vendor (if you have a test management app installed) or Atlassian directly as you are on premium to verify your environment is still up and running correctly.

My guess would be the app but you never know for sure.

Namrata Pawar January 20, 2021

Hi Dirk, 

Thanks for getting by soon, yes we have the Xray Test app installed. Could you suggest me a Xray forum or link where i can raise tickets for the issue?

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Sure, through the marketplace they list their support portal as: 

https://jira.xpand-it.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/user/login?destination=portal%2F2

Since Cloud apps are hosted with the vendor and you are getting a 503, that's my main guess.. If the rest of your instance still works fine my gut says the app :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events