5 projects in 1 Kanban board

Maria del Carmen Moreno Gavara February 10, 2021

Hi, 

I would like to make sure I can create 5 projects in just 1 Kanban board. I am not sure if I have the right permissions, although it shows I am an Adm.

The Kanban board has been created already, but I am stuck in the following steps. 

Thank you, 

Carme

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Hi Maria - Yes you can do that. Just create a board filter that includes all 5 projects. Something like Project in (ABC, DEF, 123, 456, 789, XYZ)

Thank you so much!

Like John Funk likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Hi @Maria del Carmen Moreno Gavara ,

That's no problem. If you go to the board settings, there should be the filter used for the board shown in the general tab. You could choose the filter and then modify it, so that the issues of all 5 projects are selected.

Thank you Bastian. 

Like John Funk likes this
carlos.marin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2021

Do the 5 projects have the same workflow?

If they have different workflows the board could be chaotic.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events