2 way chat message sync between MS Teams and Jira's comment section

BeeFC May 6, 2021

Does anyone aware if there is any Jira app/integration that would allow 2 way-sync between comment section in Jira's issue and MS Teams chat?

In detail, I am looking for an app that would allow me to easily pull every watcher of an issue in Jira into a group chat in MS Teams. And the chat content of that MS Teams group (chat) would be automatically synced/imported into the comment section of the Jira issue.

2 answers

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

You could do that using Halp, it allows you to create requests directly in MS Teams, and comments made in Jira sync back to Halp/MS Teams.

BeeFC May 6, 2021

I saw the video he demoed how it works with Slack but not seeing the same kind of demo for MS Teams.

Do you know if it works the same way for MS Teams?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

From what I have heard it should work the same way in MS Teams. I found this intro video about Halp on MS Teams, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QPR43Wvk38 and if you go to their channel the have three other videos.

The integration is pretty new so I would expect there will be more videos coming. The Halp team is really responsive if you contact them.

0 votes
Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events