2 of my connected boards are not updated while making changes

Grigor Khachatryan May 19, 2021

I have 2 working boards that have been properly worked before. However, now the 1st board's "Done" column issues are not displayed on the 2nd "Ready for testing column" board. 

I have checked all the settings and everything is accurately set. Not sure why it is not working currently.

1 answer

1 vote
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Hi @Grigor Khachatryan , welcome to the Community!

I would recommend looking in the Board Settings > Columns and make sure that the status is mapped to the correct columns - a project r board admin may have accidentally changed the configuration.

I would also check that the filter for the second board hasn't changed, as this may be stopping you from seeing certain issues.

Grigor Khachatryan May 19, 2021

Thank you! The second option worked. 

But that's odd cause I haven't changed anything before. Actually I've tried to rechange the filter and set back same option again. Afterwards, it worked. 

Like John Funk likes this
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

No worries @Grigor Khachatryan , glad it helped! If this answered your question feel free to hit the Accept Answer button as it may help other users in the future :)

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events